- Dusting top to bottom.
- Focus on Fabric – Clean. Wash. Swipe. Febreeze.
- Clean your Mirrors and Glass and Windows if you have time.
- Wipe down all surfaces and counters.
- Tackle the kitchen and bathroom in a very specific way. This way.
- Vacuum the rest of the house at supersonic speed. Don’t slow down for pets. They will learn to move out of the way.
- You are done cleaning. Go get a class of water as a treat.
1. Monday – Surface clean living room and kitchen
2. Tuesday -Clean bathrooms
3. Wed – Surface clean bedrooms
4. Thurs. – Surface clean office/guest room.
5. Fri – Surface clean living room and kitchen
6. Sat – Clean bathrooms / Clean all interior windows
7. Sunday – Day of Rest
8. Monday – Sweep and vacuum all floors in the house
9. Tuesday – Surface clean bedrooms
10. Wed – Deep clean living room
11. Thursday – Clean bathrooms
12. Friday – Clean out closets
13. Saturday – Surface clean office/guest room / Deep clean bedrooms
14. Sunday – Day of Rest
15. Monday – Surface clean living room and kitchen
16. Tuesday – Deep clean bathrooms
17. Wed – Clean all place you put your fingers which includes doorknobs and light switches
18. Thursday – Clean out the refrigerator
19. Friday – Clean entryway,
20. Saturday – Surface clean living room and kitchen / Surface clean bathrooms
21. Sunday – Day of Rest
22. Monday – Surface clean bedrooms
23. Tuesday – Sweep and vacuum all floors in the house
24. Wed – Clean linen closet, straighten towels, sheets or regular closet if not applicable
25. Thursday – Surface clean living room and kitchen
26. Friday – Deep clean kitchen
27. Saturday – Surface clean bathrooms / Surfaces clean bedrooms
28. Sunday – Day of Rest
29. Monday – Sweep and vacuum all floors in the house
30. Tuesday – Clean your Porch, deck, balcony.