What is the difference between Health Coaching and Life Coaching?
Life Coaches develop your overall strengths and abilities and provide drive and guidance to help them different areas of a client’s life.
Health / Wellness Coaches provide motivation and tools to help clients achieve their physical and emotional health goals which may include eating better, losing excess weight and lowering stress.
Unlike a nutritionist, health coaches look at nutritional needs and a client’s overall lifestyle.
When should you hire a coach? When you need:
- Guidance on moving forward with your career.
- Help tapping into your talents.
- Help with major life decisions or drastic changes in your life.
- Help with work – life balance.
- to de-stress and stress management.
- to improve your health.
- to change your life focus.