Coaching offers you guidance, support and enouragement in keeping your mental and physical heath balanced while dealign with the following:
- Life Strategies & Life Purpose
- Career Development & work/Life balance
- Talent Development
- Guidance with change management
- Stress management
- Creativity and Inspiration
- Health coaching
- Body Care
- Life Routines & Environment Development
- Social Relationships
- Life Long Learning
- Dream Coaching
- Intuitive Guidance
Why Life coaching
Life coaching offers you assistance creating life strategies, setting goals, and pursuing desired outcomes. Hiring a life coach means you’re serious about generating solutions in a supportive environment and are willing to actively create your future. as your coach/advisor, I will hold you accountable to your goal timeline, and strengthening and utilising of your talents.
Supporting personal, professional and spiritual growth, I will act as an advocate, consultant, facilitator and partner in creating change. You are in control of what you want to do and I will:
- Give honest and constructive feedback.
- Assess your strengths and natural gifts.
- Guide you to acquiring life skills.
- Support you through the change cycle.
- Provide customised support.
How does it work?
- As a client, you will receive individualised coaching based on your needs. In our first meeting, we will discuss your goals, begin an extensive assessment of your life (This process takes 30 days) and create a timeline to implement changes and bring your life into balance.
- You will follow the timeline created during the initial meeting. The timeline helps you visualise the completion of your goal. We may modify your timeline after constructive feedback, guidance and support has been provided or if there is a shift in goal priority.
- I focus on your present and future. I will not delve into your past unless it directly affects your present or future goal timeline completion.
- We work as a team and I will always offer feedback in a positive and constructive manner.